Summer Draw Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions:
- Trustees of Michaela Foundation (MF) and members of their households, are ineligible to enter this draw. Any tickets bought in the name of MF trustee or members of their households will be rejected from the draw and considered as donations to MF
- Monies raised by this raffle will support the general work of MF Charity No: XT33403
- Payment for participation in the raffle can be made by cheque payable to Michaela Foundation, or cash.
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw when the whole payment is received.
- MF accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, and illegible or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified.
- All tickets must be received no later than 26.08.16
- Any ticket entries received after 26.08.16 will be considered as donations to MF.
The draw will take place at 4.30pm on 26th August 2016
- The result of the raffle draw is final.
- Winners will be notified by post, email or telephone no later than two weeks after the draw date. A list of winners will also be published at www.michaelafoundation.com two weeks after the draw date. Please keep the ticket number as proof of purchase.
- Where MF is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months following MF’s first attempt to notify the prize-winner, MF may apply the prize as it sees fit, including by re-offering the prize in future draws.
- MF may use the name of a prize-winner for promotional purposes.
We will draw the winners in the following order:
£10,000 / €12,500
£2,000 / €2,500
£1,000 / €1,250
£500 / €625 x 2
£100 / €125 x 10