How To Use Amazon Smile – Shop to Support Michaela Foundation
If you’re like us, you have bought a thing or two from Amazon. Why not make an impact in the lives of young people, by supporting Michaela Foundation, with the things you are already buying?
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.co.uk. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organisation of your choice.
We recommend Michaela Foundation as that charitable organisation of choice! The donations can really add up with the things you are already buying and at no extra cost to you.
Here’s how to use Amazon Smile to make a real impact in the lives of young people:
How to Shop Amazon Smile
- Visit https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ – We recommend bookmarking this page so you’ll land on the smile page every time you shop.
- Sign into your account and search for Michaela Foundation as your charity of choice. Once you make this selection, you will receive an email confirmation. You are now ready to help support the young people in your local communities!
- Shop as normal. Most items are eligible for an Amazon Smile donation, but they will let you know is something is not. Shop as usual, and watch the donations add up!
How to Shop Amazon Smile on Mobile
All purchases must be made on the AmazonSmile site. Purchases through the regular Amazon site and their mobile app won’t give a donation. Fortunately, there’s a way around this.
- Visit amazon.com in Safari.
- Next, hit the share button at the bottom middle of your screen.
- 3. Click the ‘Add to Home Screen’ button
Happy shopping, knowing you’re making a difference with every purchase!