About Wings Awards
Awarding young people who are motivators within their local community. Celebrating those determined to fly #CelebrateMotivateInspire
Do you know someone who…
- Has went above and beyond for their local sports/music/drama group
- Sacrifices their time to help with youth/church/elderly
- Works tirelessly to fundraise
- Is a young carer
- Inspires others to get involved within their community
- Shines in a particular area
- Has overcome adversity
A ‘Wings Award Winner’ can be male or female and they do not need to have any previous experience with Michaela Foundation.
Three age categories for award:
- Age 11-13
- Age 14-16
- Age 17-24
Nominate someone you think is deserving of this award, letting us know how they merit winning this award and include a letter of support from a school, church, club, employer or other organisation.
We will then shortlist commendable entrants in each age group to make up our finalists. From this, we will choose the three award winners. All finalists in each age group will be invited along to the awards night, (Date & Venue TBC) to celebrate all their achievements.
At this event, the three award winners will be announced in each age group category. Winners will receive a cash bursary of £250.
What award winners will be required to do:
- Print, complete and scan this application form before the closing date 6th March 2020. Please email application to email@example.com
- All Finalists will be informed mid-March 2020.
- All Finalists will be expected to attend an Awards Night (Date & Venue TBC)
How to Apply:
If you have any queries regarding any of the information above, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in attending camp, fundraising or volunteering?